I feel every body needs accountability and encouragement and in my case Blogchatter has given me in abundance and accepted me into their family with open arms. So here I am with my bucket list of books which I am going to read in the year 2021 as part of #TBRchallenge.
I feel reading is one of the best hobbies in the world and most healthiest too. It has been proven that reading any kind of books, whether fiction or non-fiction , it increases your memory power, your brain power and even enhances empathetic skills. Researchers have also confirmed that reading reduces stress that can lower your heart beat and blood pressure. For me reading is informative and educational at the same time it is entertaining and relaxing too.
As a trainer I train people on effective learning techniques and I can confidently say that reading surely helps in increasing the capacity of working memory which is very important to have a strong long term memory. Reading also helps in expanding the reader's attention span which is imperative for anybody who wants to be more focused.
My Reading List -Here are few books from my reading list which I have short listed for this challenge
1. You Can Reach The Top - Zig Ziglar
2. The Psychology of Persuasion - Kevin Hogan3. The Painter Of Signs - R.K Narayan4. Sita's Sister - Kavita Kane
I have challenged myself with 8 books, which I think is not good enough but I want to go little slow as I believe in consistency.
Let me share the Rules and Regulation of #TBRchallenge
1. Your profile on the Blogchatter website should be complete.
2. Put a numeric value for the books you want to read in the current year.
3. You should upload covers of the books in your Dashboard as you finish reading.
4. Share your reading progress on social media.
5. Write a blogpost about the Reading challeneg and do not forget to mention the mandatory line, I am participation in the #TBRChallenge by Blogchatter and backlink #TBRChallenge to .
6.Share the post, add it to BlogRolls and tag Blogchatter.
7.Participate in the monthly check-ins to update your score.
Rules which I have set up for my self to be committed to this challenge
1. Keep a log: This is going to be similar to my reading list. In this log book I will write the title and author of the book with starting and finishing date. I will try and put a note to each with my thoughts about the book, this will aid me in reviewing.
2. Blog it : I will review each book and blog it on my site. This will keep me to be accountable to my goals.
3. Make it Pleasurable - Will try not to push myself too hard and find a cozy place and best time when I will be less interrupted. A cup of hot ginger tea will do the rest.
If you want you can also try these rules, I can assure you this will definitely help.
I am participating in the #TBRChallenge by Blogchatter and YOU?????
Happy Reading :)