Rating : ✬✬✬✬⋆/✬✬✬✬✬
Characters : Olivia, Tom and Mr. Mullins
Children's General fiction
ABOUT THE BOOK
This book is about cute , enthusiastic and fun loving girl Olivia who is a fact freak. She loves to collect facts about anything and everything and that's the reason her best friend Tom named her "Trivia Olivia". She knows that grasshopper can jump 20 times their own length and each raindrop makes it's own rainbow. When she is not collecting facts, she is having fun.
These are series of books. And this particular book talks about Olivia's obsession with special days. She wants everyday to be special day, just like her birthday.
Olivia loves to celebrate her birthday as any other kid. As a fact freak she has collected facts about her birthday for example things like star sign, birth stone, birth flower, and so on. Her favorite special day is her birthday and second comes her best friend Tom's birthday.
She has been waiting to celebrate her birthday but after checking her calendar she found it was ages until her birthday and it was even longer to Tom's birthday. But she wanted a special day to be celebrated NOW.
That's when she remembered , she read it somewhere about fun and weird special days,and decides to create her own special day. After listing down few ideas she zeroed it down on five special days. Each day of a week she has celebrated as different special day. Tom and Mr. Mullin were the once who has to deal with Olivia's tomfoolery.
How she celebrated each day with lot of fun, frolic and craziness is for you to read.
WHAT IS THERE IN IT FOR YOU?
- Kids will love it as they can very well relate to the characters.
- Quiz at the end of the book makes it even more interesting.
- Again Glossary at the end of the story makes it easier for the kids to know the meaning of difficult words and improves their vocabulary.
- Just 48 pages with big font and images makes it a pleasure reading.
- This book talks about various facts which kids will enjoy and improves their knowledge.
Reading level : 6 - 12 years
Paper back : INR 200 (Available on Amazon)
Pages - 48