Books have been recognized as men's best friend in every corner of the world and literature is being celebrated for the kind of effect it has on our culture. Therefore I think Blogchatter's Writfest is a beautiful initiative and celebration of an art form that not just touches everyone's life but makes it worth living for.
Blogchatter's Tagline "Lets Talk About You" says a lot about their beliefs. So this platform does every thing to uplift the community and society as a whole. As you all know multinational giant Amazon has decided to saw off its Indian publishing arm, Westland Books. Blogchatter has taken a commendable initiative to buy these books from the stores and give them as giveaways.
Why Should you attend Blogchatter's WritFest
- Meet your favorite authors
- Learn about new authors
- Promote and encourage reading
- Connect with like minded people
- Learn new skills
- A way to improve your writing
- Can be part of book launch
- Act as a workshop for budding authors
- Series of sessions with a panel of authors to get multiple perspectives
- Exclusive sessions to understand the craft in depth
- Giveaways for every session
- There are forms that you need to sign up to be part of these workshops.
- Follow Blogchatter on various social media platforms to know about the announcements for the same.
- As there are limited seats do not miss these announcements and be quick in filling the form.
Who are the Authors