With today’s market going mobile, Apps help you keep pace. And My Airtel Mobile App is doing just that. Mobile Apps are much faster and it takes few seconds to launch a mobile App. If you see the benefits of having mobile Apps, they are many. Mobile apps can function even if you are offline that means even when you are not connected to the net you still can access mobile apps. Mobile apps can always be visible on your phone’s home screen. So they are easily accessible. You can easily find any apps on your apps store and download them where you feel like.
Apps are actual applications that are downloaded and installed on your mobile device, rather than being rendered within a browser. Users visit device-specific portals such as Apple’s App Store, Android Market, or Blackberry App World in order to find and download apps for a given operating system. The app may pull content and data from the Internet, in similar fashion to a website, or it may download the content so that it can be accessed without an Internet connection.
There are a number of specific use scenarios where an app will be your best choice. Generally speaking, if you need one of the following, an app makes sense:
· For interactive games mobile apps are going to be your best choice
· When users are going to be using your app in a personalized fashion on a regular basis (think EverNote) then an app provides a great way to do that.
· If you need something that will take data and allow you to manipulate it with complex calculations, charts or reports (think banking or investment) an app will help you do that very effectively.
· Mobile web browsers are getting increasingly good at accessing certain mobile-specific functions such as click-to-call, SMS and GPS. However, if you need to access a user's camera or processing power an app will still do that much more effectively.
· If you need to provide offline access to content or perform functions without a network/wireless connection then an app makes sense.
With the help of My Airtel Mobile app we would be able o manage all our Airtel services with our handset. This will surely make our like more comfortable and relaxed. There are number of benefits and features which are provided by My Airtel App, some of them are bill payments ( prepaid and postpaid), recharge options, online shopping, bank transactions, view balance, order games, record a program, buy packs, check recharge history and data consumed. It also provide DTH, Broadband postpaid and prepaid services at one place. Wow...what else we can ask for?
Out of all these services provided by My Airtel App , the best key features which suits my lifestyle are:
Banking Transactions: Going to any bank for any work is very excruciating. If I would be able to do all the banking transaction online it would make my life easier and without any tension. I feel this is one of the best feature which My Airtel App is offering.
Online Shopping: Shopping is something I enjoy doing. But in recent times it has become more and more painful. It takes away your whole day and then, searching for a parking, even if you get parking, standing in a queue for billing is really exhausting. Online banking is very convenient as you can see all the buyers at one platform and it is really a quick process.Thanks My Airtel App for introducing this feature.
Bill Payment – This is the basic feature but for me it’s the best and most important features which can make our lives stress free. It can be done anywhere and anytime without being late.
I would suggest everyone should go for My Airtel App and make your life hassle free!!!
This post is for My Airtel App, to lean more log on to http://www.airtel.in/myairtel.
Great blog ! I am impressed with suggestions of author. JPloft solutionsReplyDelete